Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wedding #2

Aaron's assistant coach, Jerod, and his fiance, Mary, got married this past weekend. They had asked Jenna to be the flower girl and after the last wedding, I was very nervous!
Jenna was one of three flowergirls and she did NOT want to walk down on Friday at rehearsal, but Aaron sort of let her have it and then she walked down. She became good friends with Madison, the other three year old, which I think really helped.
When it came time to walk down the aisle, she not only walked down, but even threw petals down! Woo-Hoo! I was so excited!
Congrats to our friends Mary and Jerod on their wedding. We are so happy for you and can't imagine spending our summers with anybody else!! :)
Here are some pics of Jenna prior to the wedding. Sorry they're dark, but I didn't have my camera!

So cute!
Her pretty hair.
Jenna and Madison

2 comments:

Brooke Stevens said...

Good job Jenna!!! THe pics are so cute!

Mary or Jerod said...

Jenna was so awesome!! Thank you so much for being a part of everything, I only wish Aaron could have been at the reception :( I'm going to need you to help me figure out how to enable comments on our blog. I did all the settings stuff to allow them, but it still won't work some strange link is there instead....I don't get it, we'll have to do dinner before a football game and you can help me! Miss you guys!