Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Same Old

Nothing new or exciting in the Burdorf household lately. Aaron has been keeping busy on the weekends going to the baseball field every couple of hours for the Perfect Game league that's playing in State Center. They picked Aaron's field because it's pretty frickin' nice! :) It's been Saturday and Sunday for three weeks and it's kind of annoying because we can't leave town.

Jenna absolutely loves preschool! Everyday she asks if she has school tomorrow. The Trojan Tots students are coming to the studio tomorrow for pictures, so we'll see if she cooperates and actually smiles with me here.

Brody is a monster! Ok, not really, but the kid is non-stop from the moment he wakes up. He literally climbs up and on everything he can and there is no distracting him at all. Brody is very determined. Can I just say that having a girl is a million times easier! :)

Work is ridiculously busy for me right now. With fall sports, homecoming, and then Gregory Photography stuff to help with there's never a dull moment for me during the day. I keep thinking I'll take a day off "next week", but that hasn't happened yet.

No comments: