Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's been going on

Hello all! Just thought I'd give you a quick update on what's been happening at the Burdorf house.

1. BASEBALL! The season is officially underway and Aaron has been having practice for the past two and a half weeks. Two of his returning starters decided not to play this year (they were "burned out"), so Aaron is down to just three returning starters off of last season's squad. He has a lot of young talent, so the guys should get a lot of good experience. His first games will be on Memorial Day and we're very excited to start games.

2. Graduation frenzy! I have been swamped at work lately with all the last minute graduation stuff that people want for their open houses. It's amazing how much people procrastinate! However, I do enjoy designing different collages for people to display. Greg and I got a lot of compliments from people that saw our work and that makes me feel really good. :)

3. The kiddos! They are growing so fast I just can't believe it (yes, I know I say that a lot). Jenna is 3 going on 13. I'm amazed at how observant she is. The child notices every little thing and if something's not the way it usually is, she'll point it out. Brody is just crazy! I now see the differences in raising a boy and girl. Boys have NO FEAR! He is into everything - cupboards, bookcases, the toilet, up the stairs...you get the point. There's never a dull moment.

4. Upcoming weekend! Grandpa Frank and Grandma Linda are coming down to stay the weekend. Adam graduates from DMU on Saturday, so we're all headed to that and then Frank and Linda are going to stay for the baseball tournament on Monday.

I hope everyone enjoys the Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: